Yellow / black diagonal stripes anti-slip tape on hard surface
Available in two different widths. Price is a starting price. Price from 2,10 €/m
Easy to apply tape, designed for boats, water sports equipment, stairs and many other applications. Not-Photoluminescent.
HS and SS series tapes are an excellent and economical solution improving the safety standards in slip hazard areas. They are available in 2 basic widths (5 cm and 10 cm). Installation is very simple – just follow the instructions below.
HARD surface tapes (HS) – offer excellent anti-slip properties, however, because of the rough surface they are difficult in cleaning and cannot be washed with mops.
1. Make sure that the surface is clean and dry, free of oils, sand or dust.
2. Release a small piece of the release paper.
3. Apply the first part of the tape to the surface and continue removing the release foil gradually.
4. The full adhesive strength is achieved 48 hours after installation. Try to avoid heavy use of the tape during this time.
5. In view of the many types of the surfaces where the anti slip tapes can be applied – the final user should perform his own tests to ensure that the product is suitable for his application and that it meets his demands.