FD1403 SOLAS Reflective Tape
Available in one widths. Price is a starting price.
FD1403SOLAS Reflective Tape
Solas Reflective Tape FD1403 is the brightest marine tape for application to rigid and non-rigid maritime substrates, i.e. life rafts, life vests and life boats. IMO certified.
About Reflective Tapes
ORALITE® FD 1403 is a tough weather and solvent resistant product designed for rugged outdoor maritime use. It is compliant with U.S. Deparment of Transportation specification USCG 46 CFR, section 164.018 and International Maritime Organisation (IMO) resolution A.658(16). The approval is for Type I and Type II. For application to rigid and non-rigid maritime substrates, i.e. life rafts, life buoys, life vests and life boats and is available in both adhesive and fabric backed versions.
ORALITE® FD 1403 is composed of cube corner (microprism) retroreflective elements integrally bonded to a flexible, smooth-surfaced tough and weather resistant UV stabilised polymeric film. The prism surfaces are coated with a vacuum deposition of aluminium to provide a mirror surface to the prism facets. The resulting film is not more than 0,02 cm thick, and comes with an aggressive pressure sensitive adhesive or a textile backing.
- High performance microprismatic tape
- The brightest marine tape on the market
- Permanently marked with ships wheel logo for immediate compliance identification
- Specifically designed for use in harsh environments which includes continuous submersion in sea water and extreme temperatures
- Single layer construction for durability, abrasion resistance and flexibility
- No risk of water penetration
- Available with pressure sensitive adhesive or textile backing
- Available in pre-cut labels
- Certified to Type I and Type II applications (IMO A. 65816)
- Type I accelerated weathering test – 750 hrs
- Type II accelerated weathering test – 1500 hrs
- Standard roll size: 50 mm x 45,7 m
Product code FD1403, size 50 mm x 45,7 m, weight 1 kg, amount 1 pc/box, IMPA 330189,
Maintenance and storing
The product must be used within one year from the shipment date. All rolls including partially used rolls should be stored in original packaging, tightly wound. Store in a clean and dry area, away from direct sunlight. Store at 20° C and 50% relative humidity.