Available in one size reflective TOPIMO water signs.
WATER TRAFFIC SIGNS
Water traffic sign groups: 1) prohibition signs, 2) order, restriction or warning signs, 3) information signs, 4) auxiliary signs, 5) cable and wire signs and direction signs.
The size of the waterway sign is determined as follows: Detection distance 300 m, sign size is 960 x 960 mm, detection distance 300 - 500 m, sign size is 1440 x 1440 mm, detection distance 501 - 1000 m, sign size is 2160 x 2160 mm, detection distance more than 1000 m, sign size is 2880 x 2880 mm. More information can be found at www.traficom.fi.
CABLE AND WIRING BOARDS
The height of the text on the cable and wiring board is determined as follows:600 mm (board height), 400 mm (text height)800 mm (board height), 600 mm (text height)1200 mm (board height), 800 mm (text height)1600 mm (board height), 1100 mm (text height)If there is a deviation from the dimensions of the cable and wire tables as referred to in section 2.4, the height of the text must be adapted to the selected deviating table. Click >> The Finnish Transport Agency's regulation on water traffic signs and light signals
480 x 960 mm - Aluminum composite plate 3 mm reflective R2
720 x 1440 mm - Aluminum composite plate 3 mm reflective R2
1080 x 2160 mm - Aluminum composite plate 3 mm reflective R2
- polymer foil (with glossy laminate) Oralite 5810 with R2 certificate
- aluminum composite sheet 3 mm, good weather resistance properties
- Swedish railway services use this material.
THE HEIGHT OF THE TEXT ON THE AUXILIARY PLATE IS DETERMINED AS FOLLOWS
- 200 - 300 mm (character height), 150 - 200 mm (text height)
- 300 - 400 mm (character height), 200 - 300 mm (text height)
- 400 - 500 mm (character height), 300 - 400 mm (text height)